Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Tao is going up


February 18, 2007 - New Years day lomostroll, I came across this busy Taoist temple. I'm not sure what made this one so special that it was so crowded and contributing more than its share towards localized global warming. I mean it's yellow and shiny, but is that all it takes? I forget the name of this road, but it's not far from the Love River, down the canal near the Carrefour.


Interior. Blurry new years praying.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Mantra of Kwan Shi Yin (Fo Guang Shan Choir)
2. Crowded Room (XTC)
3. Dames ("42nd Street")
4. Megablast (Public Enemy)
5. The Fool on the Hill (demo) (The Beatles - Anthology)
6. One World (Not Three)/Love is the Seventh Wave (live) (Sting)
7. Pride and Joy (live) (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)
8. Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadnes (Smashing Pumpkins)
9. If I Had a Fine White Horse ("Secret Garden")
10. In the Rapids (Genesis)

No comments: