Tuesday, April 24, 2007
The Tao is going up
February 18, 2007 - New Years day lomostroll, I came across this busy Taoist temple. I'm not sure what made this one so special that it was so crowded and contributing more than its share towards localized global warming. I mean it's yellow and shiny, but is that all it takes? I forget the name of this road, but it's not far from the Love River, down the canal near the Carrefour.
Interior. Blurry new years praying.
1. Mantra of Kwan Shi Yin (Fo Guang Shan Choir)
2. Crowded Room (XTC)
3. Dames ("42nd Street")
4. Megablast (Public Enemy)
5. The Fool on the Hill (demo) (The Beatles - Anthology)
6. One World (Not Three)/Love is the Seventh Wave (live) (Sting)
7. Pride and Joy (live) (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)
8. Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadnes (Smashing Pumpkins)
9. If I Had a Fine White Horse ("Secret Garden")
10. In the Rapids (Genesis)