Thursday, May 03, 2007

Alan, Pie, & Gracie


February 18, 2007 - Kaohsiung, Taiwan. More of cousins' kids at New Years. Alan and Pie. I wonder how rare it is that cousins in my family are close enough so that their children play together. In my slice of generation, I only know cousins, but I have no idea who my parents' cousins are, or if they exist, much less their children.


And more of the original rain baby, Gracie.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Bang a Gong (Blondie)
2. Nuages (Django Reinhardt)
3. Kimi Dake ni Yume o Mo Ichido (Southern All-Stars)
4. Wait For Me (live) (Hall & Oates)
5. Amazing Grace (Ani DiFranco)
6. After the Ordeal (Genesis)
7. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
8. Kimi wa Mieru (Anzen Chitai)
9. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Queen)
10. 42 (Sodaneva - Japanese underground)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... Tessa is adorable. But what do they mean, she's getting BIG? She's a baby! It really pisses me off when people worry about their babies being fat.

Anonymous said...

haha, not fat, BIG. They sent me another picture and she does look disproportionately big compared to her petite mother. Like an oversized stuffed animal!

Anonymous said...

Oh. :)

I've noticed this - some women have babies who seem overly tall/large in comparison with their mothers' tiny frames. It's a phenomenon that always has me at something of a loss.