Thursday, May 03, 2007
Alan, Pie, & Gracie
February 18, 2007 - Kaohsiung, Taiwan. More of cousins' kids at New Years. Alan and Pie. I wonder how rare it is that cousins in my family are close enough so that their children play together. In my slice of generation, I only know cousins, but I have no idea who my parents' cousins are, or if they exist, much less their children.
And more of the original rain baby, Gracie.
1. Bang a Gong (Blondie)
2. Nuages (Django Reinhardt)
3. Kimi Dake ni Yume o Mo Ichido (Southern All-Stars)
4. Wait For Me (live) (Hall & Oates)
5. Amazing Grace (Ani DiFranco)
6. After the Ordeal (Genesis)
7. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
8. Kimi wa Mieru (Anzen Chitai)
9. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Queen)
10. 42 (Sodaneva - Japanese underground)