Monday, May 21, 2007

film advance frame


March 2, 2007 - Film advance frame on a new roll. I guess I was having a burrito at a roadside place that tries to pass for Mexican. I'm hoping this roll will have some better photography than the previous roll. I wasn't thrilled at the previous roll. Of course, I've seen the new roll already, so I know if it's better or not, but this is the illusion of blog. Eh, it's about the same. At this moment, I have another roll in the shop getting developed.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Land's End (Siouxsie & the Banshees)
2. Counting Out Time (live) (Genesis)
3. Violet (Hole)
4. Murmullo (Ibrahim Ferrer - "Buena Vista Social Club")
5. Sometime in June (Julie Plug)
6. Flying High Again (Ozzy Osbourne)
7. You're Gonna Get Yours (Public Enemy)
8. The Little Things You Do Together ("Company" - Sondheim)
9. 12-bar Original (The Beatles - Anthology)
10. Impossible ("A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" - Sondheim)

2 comments:

festard said...

keep posting yeah?
loving lomo <3

:)

Anonymous said...

yeah! :D