Saturday, May 19, 2007
finishing up a ride
February 23, 2007 - Hsindian, Taiwan. Riding back from the Wulai border seemed so much shorter than going there, but I guess that is usually the case. Going seems longer than the returning. As I approached the area where rural Hsindian transitions into urban Hsindian, traffic clogged the roads with people returning from New Years family visits, I presume, although this lomo fails to capture the traffic.
Bah! Blurry lomo of Hsindian. Don't know why since I doubt this was an extended exposure. This lomo fails to capture urban Hsindian, which in honesty appears no different from urban Taipei, or any other urban area in Taiwan. Not sure what those buildings are way up on that mountain in the back, but I know somewhere up there are dorms often used by Japanese students who come to study here. It's a matter of online marketing. When I was looking for housing, I never came across anything about them, but in Japanese web searches they apparently turn up readily.
1. Punch & Judy (Marillion)
2. Wulu Sky (David Darling & the Wulu Bunun)
3. A Soapbox Opera (live) (Supertramp)
4. Poets Problem (Blondie)
5. (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Blue Oyster Cult)
6. Jerusalem (Sinead O'Connor)
7. Talula (Tornado Mix) (Tori Amos)
8. Hot Hot Hot!!! (The Cure)
9. Cry For Everything Bad That's Ever Happened (Le Tigre)
10. Mr. Walker (Renie) (Wes Montgomery)