Wednesday, May 09, 2007

HSR first look


February 19, 2007 - Local train from Kaohsiung Main Station to New Zuoying Station. You just gotta love a country where you can still lean out a train door and shoot a lomo. But truth to tell, being able to do this won't last long in Taiwan. This would be unthinkable in Taipei, I think. And even in Kaohsiung, it's not allowed, and if a worker saw me hanging out the door, he would've told me to stay in the train. But the fact remains that I was able to do this, and no one came by and told me to stay in the train. And since I love trains, it was quite a rush to do this and get this shot.


After buying my HSR ticket for the next day, I had to wait for a train to go back to Kaohsiung Main Station. From the platform, the HSR trains were visible. Sweet!

iTunes soundtrack:
1. In the Air Tonight (Phil Collins)
2. Candyman (Siouxsie & the Banshees)
3. Look Over There (reprise) ("La Cage Aux Folles")
4. Vanishing Girl (The Dukes of Stratosphear)
5. Beestung (Kristin Hersh)
6. Wonderland (XTC)
7. Always Crashing in the Same Car (David Bowie)
8. Shave (Enon)
9. Slippery People (live) (Talking Heads)
10. Atrocity Exhibition (Joy Division)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving these!!! <3