Monday, July 09, 2007

bikes and Taida campus


May 21, 2007 - Royal Palm Blvd. on the Taida Campus, riding towards the library. This is actually the kill roll frame, just using up the roll so I could get it developed.


May 9, 2007 - That's my bike, which is about to fall apart in too many ways to count. I keep wondering what it would be like if the rear suspension just detached, because that's what it feels like it's about to do. One of the brakes effectively doesn't work anymore, as I found out while trying to stop while having a camera in my other hand. The left crank also feels like it's about to fall off, even after a campus bike shop wrench tightened it to no avail. And the front tire is so worn that there are places where the rubber is completely gone.

I fancy that when the bike becomes unrideable, I'll just remove the locks and abandon it, but there are probably more responsible means of bike disposal that I should find out about. I think I've had this bike for almost a year now. My does time fly.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Sambita (Kinky)
2. Apeman (The Kinks)
3. Thru These Walls (Phil Collins)
4. Accretions (Shriekback)
5. Noogie (Versus)
6. Valentine (Skip Holiday)
7. Savoy Truffle (The Beatles)
8. Milk (Garbage)
9. Lotta Stuffis? (Victor Wooten)
10. BBTone (Pinback)

No comments: