Thursday, July 12, 2007

Casablanca


May 13, 2007 - Taida campus, in front of the main library. A few posts ago I introduced this Casablanca-themed "art" display on the green in front of the library.


May 19, 2007 - And two illuminated ones of the two cubes. That's a Rick's Cafe poster. I'm telling you, really random.

Those are the "You must remember this..." lyrics from "As Time Goes By". Didn't I tell you not to play that song . . . I said didn't I tell you to stop playing that fucking song? Sam, I'm warning you, stop playing that song! (takes out a pistol and shoots squirts Sam (water pistol). Random.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Trailer Trash (Modest Mouse)
2. Pixie (Ani DiFranco)
3. Kuki (Shiina Ringo)
4. Trouble Me (live) (10,000 Maniacs)
5. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight (live at Wembley Stadium) (Genesis)
6. Reach Out (I'll Be There) (The Four Tops)
7. Burning Down the House (live) (Talking Heads)
8. New Year (The Breeders)
9. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da (The Police)
10. Magic Bus (live) (The Who)

No comments: