Wednesday, July 18, 2007
May 26, 2007 - Just riding around Kaohsiung on a bike that my uncle got from his bank, for, like, opening an account. That sort of thing. The bike expanded my range in getting around, but one of the pedals broke off a few days later. Made in China.
Southwest Kaohsiung, towards Shiziwan Bay and Sun Yat-sen University. I took this lomo at 2:07 P.M., almost 2:08.
1. She's an Angel (They Might Be Giants)
2. Kyoso (KODO Drummers)
3. Chop 'Em Down (Matisyahu)
4. Kouzou no Koushin (Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra)
5. Nit Khair Mansan Sohnia Main Teri (Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan)
6. Showdown (Electric Light Orchestra)
7. Give the People What They Want (The Kinks)
8. Nathan Jones (The Supremes)
9. Shiori no Theme (Southern All-Stars)
10. N.J.S. (National Joy Band)