OK, I've been tagged by yo'm sayin' for 8 random things about me. And as sweet and wonderful as she is, I can't very well ignore the tag, even though there is nothing random about me. I am a very, very intentional person.
1. I've spoken at the U.N. in Geneva.
2. When I get hiccups, I get them for a long time. Right now, I'm in the 37th hour of the latest hiccup attack.
3. I've been working on getting over my fear of spiders for over 15 years, and I think I've succeeded, but I know the true test will be the next time I walk into a full cobweb (I expect to fail).
4. I don't keep friends long enough for any of them to know what musical instruments I play, or what my activities are that mark my identity.
5. I'm really bad at learning languages.
6. I like learning about physics, astrophysics, cosmology, and quantum physics for fun (not saying I understand it).
7. I haven't had sex long enough to be considered a reborn virgin several times over. And this doesn't bother me.
8. My first car was a 1977 metallic rust Sedan De Ville Cadillac. I didn't know I was a macdaddy until I drove it to college and someone pointed it out. cool.
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, because whenever I tag people to do this, they think it's the stupidest thing in the world and refuse to do it. So I invite anyone to take the tag and tell me about it in my comments.