Tuesday, September 18, 2007

camera strap photo essay


RAAAAAARGGGHHH!!!!! I've been practicing roaring like Chewbacca lately, in hopes that when people are annoying me or getting in my way, instead of acting rudely, or getting mad and bottling it up on the inside, I let out a Chewbacca growl, which, to me at least, will be very funny. I'm also curious to see how Taiwanese people will react to that kind of randomness.

Anyway, damn lomo strap.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Tokimeki (米米 Club)
2. Be Good Johnny (Men At Work)
3. Johnny Thunder (The Kinks)
4. Waiting Man (King Crimson)
5. Company ("Company" - Sondheim)
6. Bury Me (Smashing Pumpkins)
7. Man In a Suitcase (The Police)
8. Hang On St. Christopher (Tom Waits)
9. Dancing in the Streets (Van Halen)
10. Fierce Flawless (Ani DiFranco)

No comments: