Friday, September 28, 2007
commute photo essay - exit #1, Fuhe Bridge
It's really just a short ride on the Fuhe Bridge down to the surface streets to get to school. And it's all on sidewalk which is nice when motor scooters flood the morning rush hour traffic.
The motor scooter lane is on the right. You have to imagine it cram packed full of motor scooters to get a sense of the global warming contribution of Taiwan. Oh, and note the bridge support on the right. If you're not careful, you can totally whack your head on it. In the U.S., it's a lawsuit waiting to happen. In Taiwan, it's just the way they designed it.
1. Behold! The Night Mare (Smashing Pumpkins)
2. When I See Red (Echobelly)
3. Failure (Alfie Remake) (Kings of Convenience)
4. Starting of the World ("Haibane Renmei")
5. 32 Flavors (live) (Ani DiFranco)
6. I'm Looking Through You (The Beatles - Anthology)
7. Life & Soul (The Sundays)
8. Winter (David Byrne - Music for "The Knee Plays")
9. Tonight's the Night (Part 1) (Neil Young)
10. Evacuation (Pearl Jam)