Wednesday, September 19, 2007
commute photo essay - graffiti
You'd think that miles and miles of levee wall along the riverside bikeways and parks would produce miles and miles of graffiti art. There's some graffiti, but I guess much of the wall is covered with ivy.
There will be an update to this lomo later. I thought this was a nice bit of graffiti art, but then the city white-washed the entire wall and put up a sign that I couldn't read, but it was something about graffiti. Predictably, that entire section of white-wash has since been graffiti-ed and not half as nice as this. Low graffiti art perhaps. At least this has interesting elements. What's there now is just a mess.
1. Crime of the Century (Supertramp)
2. Mayonnaise (acoustic) (Smashing Pumpkins)
3. Mary Had a Little Lamb (live) (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)
4. Yer Blues (The Beatles)
5. Symphony No. 41, IV. Molto Allegro (Mozart)
6. 3rd Planet (Modest Mouse)
7. Lullaby of Broadway ("42nd Street")
8. Classical Thump (Victor Wooten)
9. Less Than a Moment (Shannon Wright)
10. Cold Lampin' With Flava (Public Enemy)