Sunday, September 02, 2007

commute photo essay - riverside bikeways III


Aside from basketball courts, there are also gathering areas, badminton courts, skating areas, and tennis courts. I usually pass them all by, making most use of the actual bikeway, being a cyclist and all. I think this was the first time I took a step on one of the tennis courts. It was empty being midday in the hot Summer.


I refer to the sections of the bikeway by the river it is by. So as far as I'm concerned, there are only four: Danshui, Xindian, Keelung, and Jingmei (there's also the Dahan River, but I'm not familiar with it yet). Actually, there are different names for different sections, probably administrative sections, but I can't be bothered. Chinese names all sound the same to me, and the names sound the same as ordinary words, so there's no way. Fortunately, this section is easy enough.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. The One Who Has Disappeared (The Black Heart Procession)
2. Nothing Compares 2 U (Sinead O'Connor)
3. Visions of Angels (Genesis)
4. Changes (live) (David Bowie)
5. Grievance (Pearl Jam)
6. 乾妹妹 (張震嶽)
7. Ein Deutches Requiem, III. Herr, Lehre Doch Mich (Brahms)
8. Cold Cold Ground (Tom Waits)
9. Just Drums/Just Get Started/Justice (Kenwood Dennard)
10. Almost Blue (Elvis Costello & the Attractions)

1 comment:

joyce said...

wow...are those recliners under that shade by the tennis court?! fancy!