Tuesday, September 04, 2007
commute photo essay - riverside bikeways IV
Rolling wheel shot. Haven't done this in a while. It's been a really hot Summer. One of the days I was shooting was too hot for anyone but me to be out, but it looks a bit overcast on this day, so I was able to get human elements into the shots.
Freeway overpass. When I first moved to Hsindian, I used to think that reaching this overpass meant I was almost at the end of the bike path (i.e., almost home). Now I know it's actually more like the halfway point. But it's like the halfway point of 2 miles on the bikeway between the end and my exit to go to school. You can actually see the overpass in the top lomo, right above the wheel.
1. Sima Cisbug Bav (David Darling & the Wulu Bunun - Taiwanese aboriginal)
2. Ekimae (Tokyo Jihen)
3. Namida no Avenue (Southern All-Stars)
4. 1nce Again (A Tribe Called Quest)
5. Symphony No. 10, IV. Andante-Allegro (Shostakovich)
6. Something Just Broke ("Assassins" - Sondheim)
7. D/FW (The Vaughan Brothers)
8. Tea In the Sahara (live) (Sting)
9. Awaiting On You All (George Harrison)
10. More Than This (Peter Gabriel)