Tuesday, September 04, 2007

commute photo essay - riverside bikeways IV


Rolling wheel shot. Haven't done this in a while. It's been a really hot Summer. One of the days I was shooting was too hot for anyone but me to be out, but it looks a bit overcast on this day, so I was able to get human elements into the shots.


Freeway overpass. When I first moved to Hsindian, I used to think that reaching this overpass meant I was almost at the end of the bike path (i.e., almost home). Now I know it's actually more like the halfway point. But it's like the halfway point of 2 miles on the bikeway between the end and my exit to go to school. You can actually see the overpass in the top lomo, right above the wheel.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Sima Cisbug Bav (David Darling & the Wulu Bunun - Taiwanese aboriginal)
2. Ekimae (Tokyo Jihen)
3. Namida no Avenue (Southern All-Stars)
4. 1nce Again (A Tribe Called Quest)
5. Symphony No. 10, IV. Andante-Allegro (Shostakovich)
6. Something Just Broke ("Assassins" - Sondheim)
7. D/FW (The Vaughan Brothers)
8. Tea In the Sahara (live) (Sting)
9. Awaiting On You All (George Harrison)
10. More Than This (Peter Gabriel)

No comments: