Wednesday, September 05, 2007
commute photo essay - riverside bikeways V
I don't know why I like taking pictures under bridges. There must be some meaning to it. Maybe I was a bum in a previous life and it reminds me of home. Ah, home, sweet home. This is the same expressway overpass. I'm standing in Taipei, looking across the Jingmei River at Hsindian on the other side. The expressway, I think, ends there, but I think they're trying to connect it with the national freeway system.
Just one of the sights along the ride. The signage on the base, I think, is about how often the tower is inspected. And other things I can't read yet.
1. Anata Dake o - Summer Heartbreak - (Southern All-Stars)
2. Spring Haze (Tori Amos)
3. Labour of Love (The Kinks)
4. Chevrolet (Taj Mahal)
5. Script for a Jester's Tear (Marillion)
6. My Stupid Head (National Joy Band)
7. Nirai Kanai Matsuri (Shoukichi Kina & Champloose)
8. Here We Go! (J-Walk)
9. Jupiter's Lament (Smashing Pumpkins)
10. What's the Frequency, Kenneth? (R.E.M.)