Sunday, September 09, 2007
commute photo essay - riverside bikeways VII
Wheel shot, rolling slowly through standing water on a walkway next to the bikeway. Note the camera strap. It's not the last you'll see of it.
Along with basketball courts, there's no shortage of baseball/softball diamonds, and they are in use at all times of the day. Don't these people have work? And as I mentioned, different sections of the riverside parks have different names. I don't know what Fuhe is, but the bridge nearby is also the Fuhe Bridge.
1. Casual Conversations (Supertramp)
2. What's Your Rush ("Bounce" - Sondheim)
3. Broon's Bane (live) (Rush)
4. Seconds (U2)
5. It Needs Work ("City of Angels")
6. Roots, Rock, Reggae (Bob Marley & the Wailers)
7. Navigators (Casiopea)
8. Song of Complaint (Askarian & Khatchaturian - "Passion Sources")
9. A Very Nice Man ("Carnival")
10. Fuku (Rinken Band)