Saturday, November 10, 2007

2 shots out my window, consecutive frames, different days


August 1, 2007 - I think this is the day I returned from the U.S.. I got back in the morning and went to afternoon class, loser that I am. It was overcast and the light was low, so this is a long-exposure with streaks of traffic visible.


August 15, 2007 - Sunny morning rush hour traffic. Seeing this every morning is a wonderful reminder of what I never want to be - a commuter schlep in rush hour traffic. Although I guess I did do that in San Francisco on rainy days when I didn't ride my bike. Still, that was better than riding a motor-scooter in a toxic cloud of exhaust.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Made-Up Dream (Built to Spill)
2. Masoko Tanga (The Police)
3. Portrait (He Knew) (remix) (Kansas)
4. Respectable Street (XTC)
5. Never Say No ("The Fantasticks")
6. Kamakura Monogatari (Southern All-Stars)
7. Little Fury Bugs (Death Cab For Cutie)
8. A New Way to Fly (Marunouchi Sadistic) (Shiina Ringo)
9. Quite a Feeling (Sahara Hotnights)
10. 40 (U2)

No comments: