Monday, November 19, 2007

comparison shots of basically the same thing


August 16, 2007 - Advance frame of a new roll. This was my classroom last semester. It's also my classroom this semester, and I'm apparently sitting in the same seat! These are also my classmates from last semester, not the same as my classmates this semester. I liked them much better than my current classmates. I have to stop saying not nice things like that.


This is a long exposure, thus the blur of Santi from Thailand. The others are Danila from Russia and Yumi from Japan. Good folks.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. 安里屋 Yunta (Rimi Natsukawa)
2. Symphony No. 1, III. Menuetto (Allegro Molto E Vivace) (Beethoven)
3. In It For The Money (Supergrass)
4. Oh! Darling (The Beatles)
5. Troubadours (Rilo Kiley)
6. I Came As A Rat (Modest Mouse)
7. Script for a Jester's Tear (live) (Marillion)
8. The Old Laughing Lady (Neil Young)
9. Overlap (live) (Ani DiFranco)
10. Koku Reibo (Judo Notomi)

No comments: