Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ibanez Soundgear GSR200


August 15, 2007 - I bought a cheap Ibanez bass, but now I'm wondering why and what am I doing with it, so I might sell it if I don't hit the shed and get my chops back up to speed and join a band soon.

At least I speak the lingo, that's a start.

Kids are lucky these days. They can buy a really cheap bass and the quality is pretty good. It's easily a gigable bass. The kind of basses at this price when I was a kid were far inferior. They were like second-hand beginner basses. It's definitely a step down from my basses back home, but it would serve my purposes here.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Something Else (764-HERO)
2. Scuttle Buttin' (live) (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)
3. Funky Li'l Party (Paris)
4. Birthday Party (Phase II Steel Orchestra)
5. The Thin Line (Blondie)
6. Ejercicio #16 (Kinky)
7. She's a Bad Mamma Jamma (Ohio Players)
8. Squonk (Genesis)
9. Generator (Elastica)
10. Give Peace a Chance (John Lennon)

No comments: