Sunday, November 04, 2007

New York in Reds


July 27, 2007 - New York City West Side. Piles and piles of salt, used for melting snow . . . in the middle of the Summer. OK, I have no idea what this is.


Hudson River - I think those are fire department related, used for fighting fires . . . in the middle of a river. OK, I have no idea what those are for.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Candy Everybody Wants (10,000 Maniacs)
2. Tomorrow ("Annie")
3. The Trial (live) (Pink Floyd)
4. Save the People ("Godspell")
5. Please! (Southern All-Stars)
6. Pardon My French (Unwound)
7. Symphony No. 40, I. Molto Allegro (Mozart)
8. Yoky (Fatala - "Passion" Sources)
9. Yamagoe (Katsuya Yokoyama - shakuhachi)
10. Sold! (Enon)

2 comments:

joyce said...

lol... XD (<--you know it took me a while to figure that one out!)

Anonymous said...

I love that one, it's so cute and expressive