Saturday, January 19, 2008
November 25, 2007 - Taiwan High Speed Rail from the inside.
November 30, 2007 - Kaohsiung terminus at Shin Zuoying Station. Urg, again the problem of using the fisheye like a regular camera - why was I standing so far away? Actually I wasn't but with the fisheye, it would have been better to get right up to the front of the train - right where all those splatter marks are on the front. What are those splatter marks anyway? Low-flying pigeons? Flying giant cockroaches? Japan's Shinkansen trains would never enter service looking like that.
1. 32 Flavors (live) (Ani DiFranco)
2. Jugband Blues (Pink Floyd)
3. Carry That Weight (The Beatles)
4. Nightshop (Fugazi)
5. We're Not Going Down (Sahara Hotnights)
6. Change It (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)
7. Go Go Happy Day (Nokko)
8. Ringo no Uta (Tokyo Jihen)
9. Where Have All The Good Times Gone (live) (The Kinks)
10. Given to Fly (Pearl Jam)