Tuesday, January 15, 2008

infrastructure


November 15, 2007 - Wenshan District, the edge of it that abuts the riverside parks. I was taking my time riding to school and exploring a different route. It was a waste of time and I almost got rained on, but I still made it to class before anyone else. At this point, there was no easy way to get onto the bikeways without backtracking quite a bit. Although on a total stretch of two miles, there's not much of "bit" for there to be "quite a" of to complain about. It's all relative.


November 23, 2007 - Taipei MRT Main Station. The MRT is Taipei's subway system, and there are three levels seen here, the very bottom is where you can see tracks of the blue line if you look closely enough. This is a long exposure and those blurs on the second level are probably people walking. I was waiting to meet up with someone named Scully. I've tried some X-Files quotes on her, but they went over her head. She's kind of humorless. Go fig.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Radio W-OO-10 (Victor Wooten)
2. Stop (Joe Henry)
3. Uskadara (Campur DKI)
4. My One and Only Love (Chick Corea Akoustic Band)
5. Symphony No. 10, IV. Andante-Allegro (Shostakovich)
6. Everything is Fair (A Tribe Called Quest)
7. Boys Keep Swinging (David Bowie)
8. Concrete Seconds (Pinback)
9. Lizzie Sage (Throwing Muses)
10. Happy Boobooster '99 (The Pugs)

No comments: