Tuesday, January 01, 2008
November 2, 2007 - Taipei 101 food court outdoor courtyard in the rain. Maybe next year I'll be in Taipei during New Years to catch the firework display that makes it look like the building's blowing up. Sounds cool. Probably tons of clips on youtube, too.
November 7, 2007 - on the dreary day theme, this is a shot out of an open window at the Taida main library. I dunno, I was sitting there studying, and some worker guy came by and opened the window right near me. I thought, "Strange", but I've seen stranger things in Taiwan. Anyway, as long as the window was open, I pulled out the 2 and took a shot. It's better not shooting through glass.
1. Spock On (Miss Gloria) (The Pugs)
2. Muzzle (Smashing Pumpkins)
3. Ballerina 12/24 (Steve Vai)
4. Plumbline (live) (Archers of Loaf)
5. Mickey's Monkey (The Miracles - Motown)
6. Lemon (U2)
7. Cold Lampin' With Flavor (Public Enemy)
8. When the Saints Go Marching In (Rebirth Marching Jazz Band)
9. He's Evil (The Kinks)
10. Dolphin in Me (Julie Plug)