Thursday, January 17, 2008

Xinbeitou on a dreary overcast day


November 24, 2007 - Is this anything? I have no idea. I can aesthetically appreciate why I shot this, but is...it...anything? I have no idea. It's outside the hot springs museum they have there. Beitou is famous for its hot springs that the Japanese developed and made good use of during their tenure ruling Taiwan.


I think this was a long exposure with a flash at the end. It may just have been a flash shot, judging by the water and the relative steady look of the shot. Hot springs need water, and they built a park around the main stream in Beitou that provides the water for the hot springs. It's quite a nice setting. Helps alleviate the drear of an overcast day.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Bat Out of Hell (Meat Loaf)
2. Home (Kristin Hersh)
3. Come Together (The Beatles)
4. Am-A-Do (Bob Marley & the Wailers)
5. My I.Q. (live) (Ani DiFranco)
6. Crosseyed and Painless (live) (Talking Heads)
7. No Return (Nokko)
8. Deathly (Aimee Mann)
9. Friends (The Police)
10. Wait For Me (live) (Hall & Oates)

No comments: