Monday, March 02, 2009


January 11, 2009 - Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Lomo of taking wedding pictures for my cousin's wedding. During these my cousin remarked that all he could see was an array of Canon and Nikon. He obviously wasn't looking at me.


I'm happy for my cousin, I've known him as long as I've known anyone aside from my nuclear family. He's my uncle's son on my mother's side. It was still a drag for me to be there, though, since I was the only one who didn't speak Mandarin or Taiwanese. If I opened my mouth, I would draw attention to myself because I would force people to speak English, and whatever I said might have nothing to do with the conversation that was going on. So it sucked, I didn't need to be there, I was there for my parents, and left as soon as I could.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Nothingman (live) (Pearl Jam)
2. Love (John Lennon)
3. Suffragette City (live) (David Bowie)
4. Bicycle Race (Queen)
5. Look a Ghost (Unwound)
6. Down By the Water (PJ Harvey)
7. Mica (Mission of Burma)
8. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
9. Land of Canaan (Indigo Girls)
10. To Whom it May Concern (Black Sheep)

No comments: