Wednesday, May 11, 2011

things are looking up

Looking straight up, that is:

December 20, 2008 - This roll is the first roll in my 2009 folder, but I started shooting it in 2008. I'm not sure what this is, I should've taken another shot from another perspective and probably will. It's some kind of sculpture with possible Taiwan indigenous tribe influences, and it's pointing east, so I think it may have some significance with sunrises. I dunno, when I saw it, I thought of it as some kind of sun sail.


January 18, 2009 - Just about every neighborhood in Taipei has a small neighborhood park. This isn't my neighborhood park, but it's not too far from me. And it was apparently a nice day in January for me to be sitting out in a park. Wow, this is old. It's a full year before I quit/took a break from my job, and I feel like I haven't been working for quite some time. Hm, it may be time to print up some more money.

Don't forget to back up your digital files:
Back It Up (Jewelry)
I (obviously) feel no need to defend my music cred on this blog, thus the shameless links to K-pop. I'm still waiting for the day that I'll look back and be mortified and embarrassed that I was listening to this pop drivel. It's just so damn catchy.

2 comments:

Pierre said...

Apparently you can print color documents in 7-Eleven now. Maybe you don't even need your printer anymore then!

And I'm not a boy scout: how do you know the structure is pointing East if you don't know what time the picture has been taken?

koji said...

whoa, how'd you know I was posting here again?

Thankfully someone told me about 7-11 printing service in time. Apparently it's something all Taiwanese, except maybe E.T., know about, but foreigners not so much unless they have Taiwanese girlfriends.

Is that a koan? I think I just attained enlightenment.