Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Autumn ride redux
November 16, 2005 - This was the last ride I took Bebe with me before I realized I was shooting too much of the same thing. Most of the leaves had fallen on this part of the ride, Rte. 9W, making it distinctly more Winter-y.
Through the naked trees is the Palisades Parkway, which in Summer can be heard from Rte. 9W, but not seen.
The return part of the ride on the Hudson River Drive still had leaves, but not so much Autumn colors. More dreary, dried and decaying leaves.
The clearings looking out over the Hudson were more barren.
current soundtrack: last 10 songs shuffled on iTunes
1. The Emperor's New Clothes (Sinéad O'Connor)
2. Macilumah (David Darling & Wulu Bunun)
3. Shrinwrapped (Sleeper)
4. Artificial Man (The Kinks)
5. Dead Man Walking (David Bowie)
6. Only the Fake Survive (Sahara Hotnights)
7. La Menage (Black Sheep)
8. Satellites (764-HERO)
9. Koyal Si Teri Boli ("Beta")
10. One For the Vine (Genesis)