Monday, December 05, 2005

Seems like so long ago

I think I might almost be through the backlog of Autumn color ride lomos. But before that happens, here are two more lomos from the same day, same ride, same idea, and it's just more of why the heck was I shooting the same thing over and over again?


November 8, 2005 - Frame 7


Frame 10

Even the novelty of handlebar point of view shots is wearing thin:


Frame 8

It snowed for the first time last night. I'm not a fan of cold weather, and I absolutely will not go out on my bike if the mercury falls below around the 40 degree mark. I don't even have the clothes for riding in that cold of weather. In no time I'll be missing being able to take these shots.

1. Slowburn (David Bowie)
2. Flipside (The Breeders)
3. Marriage Tree (Throwing Muses)
4. Paperlate (Genesis)
5. Oh! Darling (The Beatles)
6. Dancing Days (Led Zeppelin)
7. Pehla Nasha (Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar) Bollywood
8. Ring! Ring! Ring! (Dreams Come True)
9. Discipline (King Crimson)
10. Maddox Table (10,000 Maniacs)

No comments: