November 18, 2005 - I often ride back to New Jersey by going up the West Side along the Hudson River because it's out of car traffic and that's amenable to being mentally and physically tired, which I usually am by the time I start heading back.
The path along the Hudson River is hardly seamless. At around 96th Street, there's this bike detour that goes up to the Riverside Park path for about a hundred meters before going back down to the river.
Shared use pathways.
1. Rush (Big Audio Dynamite II)
2. In the Sweet Bye and Bye (Rebirth Marching Jazz Band)
3. Fly On A Windshield (live) (Genesis)
4. Manatsu no Kajitsu (Southern All-Stars)
5. Kingdoms (The Pugs)
6. Lions and Tigers (Sleater-Kinney)
7. Just As the Tide Was Flowing (10,000 Maniacs)
8. You've Got a Friend (Carole King)
9. Night of the Living Baseheads (Public Enemy)
10. Cordury (live) (Pearl Jam)