Friday, April 14, 2006

Beitou MRT Station





March 11, 2006 - Really, it's not like I like shooting MRT stations, it's just that it's convenient to think of shooting something at MRT stations. These were a month ago when I thought I had enough time to go to meditation sessions in Xin Beitou on Saturday mornings and random excursions in the afternoon. I might be able to again if I can get disciplined with classwork. Hehe, I crack myself up.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Reprise Mart (National Joy Band)
2. Larks Tongue in Aspic, Part Two (King Crimson)
3. Cinco De Mayo (Liz Phair)
4. Symphony No. 40, III. Menuetto (Allegretto) (Mozart)
5. Throw a Blanket Over the Sun (Shannon Wright)
6. Two Of Us (Supertramp)
7. Come Follow the Band ("Barnum")
8. Stand! (Sakura)
9. Pennyroyal Tea (Nirvana)
10. Virginia Avenue (Tom Waits)

No comments: