Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Goin' to the library

Here's a more linear description of how I got to the library:

Out my front door, I would turn right and walk about 100 meters. I would walk because it would be raining and I'd be pissed that the sun never comes out. At the corner, in front of the Starbucks, I would wait for the light to change.


After crossing the intersection, I would travel along the sidewalk bordering Daan Park for maybe 200 meters.


I would have to wait for another light to cross Jian Guo Road, but the library is right there. If in the 10 minutes from the 7-11 in front of my apartment to the library, I decide that I'm hungry, there's another 7-11 across the street from the library. Likewise a bubble tea shop.

I don't need to do this anymore now that I have wireless at my apartment. *doin' a little dance*

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Nothing ("A Chorus Line")
2. After All (Duke Ellington)
3. Audiowhore (Archers of Loaf)
4. Cabaret ("Cabaret")
5. Regret (Princess Princess)
6. Party for Your Right to Fight (Public Enemy)
7. Here Comes Another Day (The Kinks)
8. Juno (Throwing Muses)
9. Night Flight (Led Zeppelin)
10. Come Together (The Beatles)

No comments: