Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Daan Branch Public Library
March 27, 2006 - Before I got internet at home, I had to come here to get my online fix. Public libraries with free internet rule. Still, after a while it got to be a pain in the ass, and I'm glad I have internet at home now, even though it's sucking my time like a...like a... great big sucking machine. It's not far from where I live, about a five minute bike ride. I live across the street from Daan Park and the library is across the street from Daan Park on another side.
March 12, 2006 - Daan Park from the 9th floor stairwell of the public library. Note the perpetual overcast.
1. It's Still Rock and Roll to Me (Billy Joel)
2. The Game (Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan)
3. It Doesn't Matter (Idiot Box)
4. Wake Up (Sahara Hotnights)
5. Red Eyes (Throwing Muses)
6. The Rain Song (Led Zeppelin)
7. Opus Insert (Kansas)
8. Sunday Bloody Sunday (U2)
9. Mr. Grieves (The Pixies)
10. White Trash Heroes (Archers of Loaf)