Monday, April 03, 2006

Fresh roll of lomo


March 4, 2006 - I finally got another roll of lomo processed. Sheesh, that took a while. But I remind myself of the rain and clouds, and how shots from Bebe are better in sunny daylight. The last roll I posted, the previous Taiwan shots, were on expired color film. I honestly don't see the big deal about expired film. Non-expired film gives more latitude with saturation and saturation=fun.

This is from one of the first sunny days I experienced in Taiwan, more than a week after I arrived. It is in Xinbeitou, north of Taipei city. I go there on Saturdays for an international group morning meditation session, associated with a Zen monastery. The practice center is the orange building behind this little rotunda park.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Do You Love Me? ("Fiddler On the Roof")
2. Chickenman (Indigo Girls)
3. Family Snapshot (Peter Gabriel)
4. Star (Belly)
5. Toridge & Lisbah (Dreams Come True)
6. Portrait (He Knew) (remix) (Kansas)
7. Shimmer (Throwing Muses)
8. The Needle and the Damage Done (live) (Neil Young)
9. The Weight of My Words (Four Tet remix) (Kings of Convenience)
10. Look a Ghost (Unwound)

No comments: