Saturday, April 29, 2006
Outside my building
March 30, 2006 - New roll. I'm pretty sure this was a roll of expired film. This is right out side my apartment looking east on Heping East Road, pretty much the opposite view from a couple of posts ago, which is looking west. Right outside my apartment building is a bus stop. I also live right next door to a church, which is, um, interesting. The church is the brick building on the right.
My building. I don't have an apartment facing front, looking out over Daan Park. Instead I have an apartment that faces the side of the church. Could be worse. At least it's a nice brick building and I'm not facing some big prosyletizing sign or horrible image of someone nailed to a cross or reminder that I'm gonna burn in hell. Or a huge crowd of parishioners standing in front blocking the sidewalk. I seriously have no complaints about living above a Family Mart. It's like an emergency fridge filled with beer right downstairs.
1. Win (David Bowie)
2. Sysyphus: Part II (Pink Floyd)
3. Words and Guitar (Sleater-Kinney)
4. Around the Dial (The Kinks)
5. Small Axe (The Wailers)
6. Swingin' Party (The Replacements)
7. Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On) (Talking Heads)
8. Leg Bells (David Byrne)
9. Bass Calling Out (The Maupin/Williams Project)
10. Daughter in the House of Fools (Enon)