Thursday, April 06, 2006
March 4, 2006 - Xinbeitou station has it's own little track off the main MRT line going to Danshuei. It's not even that long, I usually walk from Beitou station instead of waiting for what essentially is a shuttle between Beitou and Xinbeitou (new Beitou). Seems like a waste of resources, but people go a long way for Japanese tourists. Must be a boring job driving that train. The wait for the train is longer than the ride to Beitou station.
Ximending - Not very busy on a Saturday afternoon, but I think it's the "hip" part of town for Taipei youth.
1. Clash City Rockers (The Clash)
2. Dr. Cat (Mary Timony)
3. Tonite Reprise (Smashing Pumpkins)
4. This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) (Talking Heads)
5. My I.Q. (Ani DiFranco)
6. Positive Negative (Modest Mouse)
7. Your Time Is Gonna Come (Led Zeppelin)
8. El Cuarto de Tula (Eliades Ochoa - "Buena Vista Social Club")
9. Expresso Love (Dire Straits)
10. Romance in New York (Takeshi Yamaguchi)