Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Shots from an MRT
March 4, 2006 - Shooting north at Zhongxiao Fuxing station. This line of the MRT is neat because the cars are different from the rest of the system. Instead of subway-like cars, they're like light monorails, like a shuttle. There are only like four or five cars per train and travels solely on elevated rails through the urban canyon of Taipei's buildings.
It feels more like a ride than a commuter train.
Shooting east crossing Xinyi Road with the Taipei 101 building in the distance.
1. Eternal (Joy Division)
2. 42 (Sodaneva)
3. i think you do (Dreams Come True)
4. Sing ("A Chorus Line")
5. You're Not the Only One I Know (The sundays)
6. You'll Miss Me (They Might Be Giants)
7. Artificial Light (Rainer Maria)
8. Curi Curi (Campur DKI)
9. The King of Electric Guitars (Helium)
10. The Old Gumbie Cat ("Cats")