Friday, September 08, 2006

surprise!


June 21, 2006 - Former classmates class. I passed their class every day on my way to my class. On this morning. I was able to see into the class from the area outside the window in the back to see who was there. Then as I walked around, I took out Bebe and charged the battery for the flash which I knew I needed for an indoor shot. Then when I got to the door, I pointed the camera, probably made some noise to get their attention, shot, and continued on my way to the sound of Takako laughing. From left to right, Pierre, Hyun Ae, Spaniard, Naoya, and Takako.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Blood Tree (Mary Timony)
2. Gratitude (The Maupin/Williams Project)
3. Julia (The Beatles)
4. Marry Me a Little ("Company" - Sondheim)
5. Made-Up Dream (Built to Spill)
6. Give Up Your Love (Edith Frost)
7. Reason the Night is So Long (Rainer Maria)
8. Forgotten Sons (live) (Marillion)
9. The Bravery of Being Out of Range (Roger Waters)
10. Words and Guitar (Sleater-Kinney)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

packing up the car to head up tp new york, i just saw this ad play and had to make sure you saw it -- here's to hoping the link works http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=21180&mlink=18569,622277&clink=622277

if that one doesn't, here's the 30 second version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj923YC3IN0

happy weekend, doll!

keauxgeigh said...

thanks!!! but strange juxtaposition. I took it you're packin' up the car to head up to new york to shop for the skinny black pant at the Gap :)