Friday, September 15, 2006

Daan Park footbridge (Taipei, Taiwan) study II

Well, it's not really a study. A study implies putting some thought into it and coming up with something new, different, or interesting. These are just shots of the footbridge that happened to be on this roll:

June 22, 2006 - Looks like on my way to school, so it's about 10 in the morning. The edge of the bike basket on the bottom tells me this was the P.O.S. Enterprise, my first bike. Riding my bike to school shortens my 10 minute walk to about a 3 minute ride. Shooting from the southeast corner.


Shooting from the northeast corner - the corner I mostly shoot from with Bebe.



See, different day, same northeast corner. Later in the afternoon with the sun in the western sky.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. (I Was Born In A) Laundromat (Camper Van Beethoven)
2. Blue Angel (Marillion)
3. Brimful of Asha (Cornershop)
4. Hard Time (Phase II Steelband Steel Orchestra)
5. Jets (Blur)
6. Lounge Act (Nirvana)
7. Bli-Blip (Duke Ellington)
8. A Little Bit of Good ("Chicago")
9. Change It (live) (Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble)
10. Day By Day ("Godspell")

No comments: