Thursday, May 31, 2007

interior long exposures


March 10, 2007 - Taida Main Library. I'm easily distracted from studying. And if there's nothing to distract me, it's easy for me to find something to distract me.


March 14, 2007 - MRT Station, probably Gongguan or Jingmei, with the same technique as above - long exposure while holding the 2 as steady as possible. I kneeled for this one and braced the 2 against my leg.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Outside the Wall (Pink Floyd)
2. Bro John (Victor Wooten)
3. Mug Push (Bootsy Collins)
4. Rumba Mama (Weather Report)
5. 給我感覺 (A-Mei)
6. Hammer to Fall (Queen)
7. Mi Amigo (Skip Holiday)
8. Sweet Talkin' Woman (Electric Light Orchestra)
9. Bride of Raindogs (Tom Waits)
10. B Side Wins Again (Public Enemy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more more more!!
fisheye lovin :D

and noooooo, ur pics are not boring!
totally classic
thank you for sharing your pics!
i've never been to taipei and taiwan, and its really nice to see pics of places i've never been to, especially in a fisheye

thanks, and pls continue posting!

Anonymous said...

thanks! :D