Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Finally from Nanyuan
April 20, 2007 - Rich people have nice gardens on their estates. Pretty nice, but again, this was just some rich guy's estate, no historical value. Opening it up for tourism just seems tacky.
I forget what this building was to the rich newspaper tycoon who owned it. Again, no historical interest, no interest at all in it to know what it was to whom. It's now a restaurant. And I find that the fisheye lens is not very flattering to some peoples' posteriors. Must make mental note not to do this again.
1. Once I Had a Love (Blondie)
2. Ainu-puri (Shoukichi Kina & Champloose)
3. Going to California (live) (Led Zeppelin)
4. Wait (The Beatles)
5. Mysterious Ways (U2)
6. Up the Hill Backwards (David Bowie)
7. Here Comes the Supernatural Anaesthetist (Genesis)
8. I Shot the Sheriff (live) (Bob Marley & the Wailers)
9. The Fox and the Hound (Mary Timony)
10. Hustle Rose (Metric)