Monday, June 04, 2007
Taipei City Hall
March 24, 2007 - Taipei City Hall. Architecturally yuck. What was who thinking when he or she designed this eyesore? Obviously they were looking forward to the day of reuniting with Communist China and fitting in, but now Beijing architecture is more bold and modern than this architectural equivalent of human rights violations.
OK, maybe it's not that bad, but it sure ain't good.
That short building at the far right of this lomo is the Eslite Bookstore building, where I bought the Fisheye 2. Taipei 101 is behind me to the left.
1. The Earth Died Screaming (Tom Waits)
2. Mother Stands for Comfort (Kate Bush)
3. Symphony No. 3, III. Scherzo (Allegro Vivace) (Beethoven)
4. Drum Duet (Genesis - Phil Collins and Chester Thompson)
5. Mita Me ga Taiji (Rankin' Taxi)
6. Hot Honey Rag ("Chicago")
7. I Can't Quit You Babe (live) (Led Zeppelin)
8. Where Have All the Good Times Gone (The Kinks)
9. Garbage ("Dear World")
10. Northern Lad (Tori Amos)