Tuesday, June 19, 2007

two views of the same thing


April 12, 2007 - Riding north-ish on the riverside bikeway along the Xindian River. This is right near the Gongguan entrance where I get off the bikeway to get to the Taida campus. It's about a 10 minute ride from the Jingmei entrance up to here.


May 2, 2007 - Looking south down the Xindian River. I probably shot this just after I came down the ramp from the Gongguang entrance. The bikeway, aside from going forward to the left towards home, continues behind me to the right. The entrance ramp is behind me to the left.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Signal to Noise (Peter Gabriel)
2. Me By the Sea (Edie Brickell & New Bohemians)
3. Digit (extended) (Echobelly)
4. Marine Blue (live) (Casiopea)
5. A Piece of Peace (Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra)
6. Bombs Away (The Police)
7. Technopolis (Yellow Magic Orchestra)
8. Mr. Wiggles (Parliament-Funkadelic)
9. Plastic Man (The Kinks)
10. Alarmed (Built to Spill)

No comments: