Thursday, June 07, 2007
March 26, 2007 - Someone left their motorscooter right in the middle of the sidewalk, Heping East Road. 一個人留了他的摩托車在人行道當中, 和平東路. This is outside the rehearsal studios where you can rent rooms by the hour to practice.
April 4, 2007 - Jingmei, Taipei, Taiwan. Walking home from the bus stop on the Roosevelt Road bridge, which crosses the Jingmei River. Actually I think it's called the Beishing Road bridge, which is what Roosevelt Road becomes in Hsindian.
I take the bus when it rains. On this day, I remember, I was going to Kaohsiung for the Lara Croft Tomb Sweeper holiday. So after class, I went home, finished packing, walked to the MRT station (about 5 minutes), took the MRT to Taipei Main Station (about 20-25 minutes), and hopped on the train to Kaohsiung (about 4 and a half hours), where it wasn't raining.
1. Counting Out Time (remixed) (Genesis)
2. Fly By Night (Rush)
3. Mirror Mirror (Versus)
4. Twisted (Everyday Hurts) (Skunk Anansie)
5. Picture Book (live) (The Kinks)
6. La Cage Aux Folles ("La Cage Aux Folles")
7. Crepescule With Nellie (Thelonius Monk)
8. Listening to Astrud (Julie Plug)
9. Farewell and Goodnight (Smashing Pumpkins)
10. Symphony No. 5, I. Allegro Con Brio (Beethoven)