Friday, September 01, 2006

Daan Park footbridge (Taipei, Taiwan) study I


June 13, 2006 - Daan Park footbridge default shot. This is the point of view I shoot periodically, so that I eventually I have a whole series of shots from this same point of view. This is the lomo fisheye version.

For some reason I have a bunch of shots on this roll taken on or around the Daan Park footbridge. The above shot is from the southwest corner looking east along Heping East Road. If you walk halfway down the span on the right and turn left, looking north, you get this:

June 20, 2006 - Xinsheng South Road. South road, but looking north, so you're looking north on the South Road. Think about it, there's something deep about it. Or not.

And if you walk all the way down the span and turn left, you see this, with or without the guy there:

This is also looking north, obviously. Undated. I think I've decided to use mostly the commercial scans of this roll. The sharpness of their scans is winning me over, although since their scans aren't full-frame, if anything I really want gets cropped out, I'll use the home scan. The crops are minimal, but I'm picky like that.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Achilles Last Stand (Led Zeppelin)
2. When We Was Fab (George Harrison)
3. Sea to Sea (Matisyahu)
4. Spika (Shina Ringo)
5. I Want to Play for Ya (Stanley Clarke)
6. Hide and Seek (Dreams Come True)
7. (New Wave) Polly (Nirvana)
8. Making Flippy Floppy (Talking Heads)
9. You Might Think (The Cars)
10. Hellbound (The Breeders)

No comments: