Wednesday, October 10, 2007
commute photo essay - exit #2 fin
Casually passing by this thing, I thought it was some sort of exotic flora, but it turns out to be totally artificial. I wonder if it's, um, art. It may have something to do with the Treasure Hill thing, because there's a plaque nearby that mentions something about it.
Anyway, it's the last lomo I have from this exit.
1. Shulaba La Bamba (Southern All-Stars)
2. Sinfonia Concertante, S. 98.6 (P.D.Q. Bach)
3. Kazoointoit (Ani DiFranco)
4. The Waiting Room (Rare Air)
5. The Xie-Dun Festival (Nomad - Echoes from Shangri-La)
6. Asoi (Javanese street musicians)
7. Fly Me to the Moon (Aya Bossa Techno TV Version - "Neon Genesis Evangelion")
8. Face On Your Head (100 Watt Smile)
9. Welcome to the Machine (Pink Floyd)
10. Brandenburg Concerto No. 3, I. Allegro (J.S. Bach)