Saturday, October 06, 2007

commute photo essay - bikeway map


In the bottom lomo of the previous post you can see this map off to the left of the path. Maps, they don't love you like I love you. Sorry, Karen O, but you don't love me like I love maps. I can spend hours poring over maps.

You can see National Taiwan University, my destination, on the right of the map. The language school is all the way on the other side of campus. You can also see Daan Park at the upper right. I used live right across the street from it, on the southern edge. The river is the Hsindian River and it meets the Danshui River all the way at the upper left of the map. You can see where the tiny Jingmei River branches off to the lower right.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Meisai (Shiina Ringo)
2. In the Flesh? (live) (Pink Floyd)
3. Night of the Living Baseheads (Public Enemy)
4. Symphony No. 35, I. Allegro con spirito (Mozart)
5. Ribbons of You (Shannon Wright)
6. Dangerous! (Frente!)
7. Rumpus in Richmond (Duke Ellington)
8. Blue Overall (XTC)
9. Off With Your Head (Sleater-Kinney)
10. Nothing Achieving (The Police)

No comments: