Thursday, October 11, 2007

commute photo essay - exit #3


This is the approach to the last way for me to get to school, just a bit down from the second way. The bikeway continues down the left, and the ramp on the right leads to the Gongguan exit. It's a tiny hill, but a pain in the ass. I see a lot of people just get off their bikes and walk up. On my clunker commuter beater bike, it's just a pain in the butt.


This signpost is at the intersection of the ramp and the bikeway. It's right dab center in the above lomo, but too small to see, due to fisheye effect. This series seems to be taking forever. Partly because on some days I shot to show the route, and sometimes I was in the mood to shoot sights along the way. When I did this in San Francisco, I didn't shoot nearly this many shots.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Let It Bleed (The Rolling Stones)
2. One Note Samba/Recado Bossa Nova (Leroy Holmes - ultralounge)
3. The Good That Won't Come Out (Rilo Kiley)
4. Tommy's Holiday Camp (The Who)
5. The Ocean (Led Zeppelin)
6. Mafura Man (Spitz)
7. Can't Be Sure (The Sundays)
8. Uptight (Everything's Alright) (Stevie Wonder)
9. Breaking Glass (live) (David Bowie)
10. Slipstream (Jethro Tull)

No comments: