Thursday, October 18, 2007
commute photo essay - fin
Taida Main Gate (台大大門口). Upon crossing that last intersection, there's a small plaza to cross to get to the main gate.
The language center is on the other side of campus, a good 10-15 minute walk. Royal Palms Boulevard is the main strip through campus, leading to the main library, which I guess is the centerpiece of campus. To get to the language center I have to ride to the library and then continue off to the left to that far edge of campus.
Thanks for watching. There are some stray lomos from the commute that I'll still sneak in.
1. Lively Up Yourself (Bob Marley & the Wailers)
2. Polovstian Dance, No. 1 (Borodin)
3. Heart of Gold (Sakura)
4. Man On the Corner (Genesis)
5. Rhinosaur (Soundgarden)
6. Don't Push Your Foot On the Heartbrake (Kate Bush)
7. Annie (Elastica)
8. Flexible Strategies (The Police)
9. When You're In My Arms ("They're Playing Our Song")
10. The Company (Fish)