Monday, December 03, 2007
from below . . .
September 27, 2007 - Taipei 101 dwarfs the Statue of Liberty. This shopping building is called New York New York, so I guess it's part of the theme, although there is absolutely nothing else referencing New York. Arguably Starbucks and McDonalds, but those aren't particular to New York. And there's a Mister Donuts - that deserving to be maligned doughnut chain from Japan. What do the Japanese know about doughnuts? What do the Japanese know about getting fat?!
Frame 0, maybe still considered advance frame.
1. Roxanne (live) (The Police)
2. Gone Hollywood (Supertramp)
3. Flute Concerto in D Major (Vivaldi)
4. Cry Baby Cry (The Beatles)
5. Nostalgia (Archers of Loaf)
6. Home is Anywhere You Hang Your Head (Elvis Costello & the Attractions)
7. Start Together (Sleater-Kinney)
8. State of Mind (Fish)
9. Riddle of the Chamberlin (Helium)
10. Sayonara - Ten no Kaze (Natsukawa Rimi)