Wednesday, December 26, 2007

LOMO 報告


October 18, 2007 - Taida Language Center classroom. So every day in class someone gave a report in Mandarin on any topic of his or her choice. We took turns. One day I gave a report on lomography, like its history and aesthetics, and I also showed samples, and I also brought in my fisheyes. I even showed them what it looked like to have their picture taken with the fisheye!

None of these people bear mentioning, I didn't get along with any of them particularly. That's not a dis, I'm sure they're all good people. It's just fact, they'd say the same thing I shouldn't wonder.


Sample of multiple exposure mode. While giving the report, I just snapped away on the same frame. I think it confounded them a bit, like "what the hell is he doing?". I get that a lot. From the lights, it looks like 7 shots, and still not enough light collected.

iTunes soundtrack:
1. Pass the 40 (Black Sheep)
2. I'm Free (The Who)
3. I Am the Walrus (The Beatles - Anthology)
4. Sen no Yoru to Sen no Hiru (Chitose Hajime)
5. The Tea Party ("Dear World")
6. Bobby and Jackie and Jack ("Merrily We Roll Along" - Sondheim)
7. Hachimitsu (Spitz)
8. Kwaimanumu Bukumaisi Kulegasi 靜靜地你來 (檳榔兄弟 - Taiwanese aboriginal)
9. Roxanne (The Police)
10. Dust In the Wind/Acoustic Guitar solo (live) (Kansas)

No comments: